Our methodologies result in leaders strengthening their relationships with both internal and external stakeholders– regardless of whether people work together locally or are geographically-dispersed.
Moreover, leaders need the courage, confidence and capabilities to provide meaningful coaching and feedback to their teams. These competencies are especially important whether their role is to help develop high potential employees or handling sensitive conflict situations. Without proper training, leaders are often at a disadvantage when a casual conversation turns critical – especially when tension mounts, defenses ignite and listening is overshadowed by someone’s “need to be right.” Under these circumstances, the risk increases for conflict to escalate, relationships to become strained and performance to suffer.
The Lead with Conversations® methodology use research-based processes to “train-the-brain” so that the tools are remembered and utilized – especially under stress and unpredictability.
Our approach serves as a performance accelerator. Recognizing organizations are living systems comprised of interactions, better results require better interactions and that means better conversations. Whenever there is a challenge in performance – the solution always resides in people.
Lead with Conversations® Program
Why Lead with Conversations?
- It accelerates high-performance
- It acknowledges the organization as a living system and its growth is based in the interaction of its members.
- In order to get better results the organization needs better interactions (better conversations).
- The solution always resides in people.
The program covers the following topics
- Openness and active listening
- The brain and its habits
- Conflict escalation model
- Organizational stories and their impact
- Personal negative triggers
- The two conversational purposes
- Attention and presence
- Fact identification
- Experience exploration
- Alternatives evaluation
- Decision making
- Action planning