In the application of the principles of Initiatives of Change to the corporate sector, the “Heart of Effective Leadership” program was born in India and is delivered exclusively in Mexico through c-Growth.
“No success or achievement in material terms is worthwhile unless it serves the needs or interests of the country and its people and is achieved by fair and honest means”
This program, delivered since 2005 to more than 2,000 senior executives from the public and private sector, including globally recognized firms such as Tata, Siemens, Kirloskar and SKF, has a highly participative methodological approach where the sharing of stories, videos and songs, as well as group discussions, personal inquiry and activities in Nature, play a central role.
The purpose or WHY of this program in Mexico is:
To awaken & develop awareness in participants as changemakers in the 5 areas of action of the Master Key® Model:
- With themselves – Health
- With People in unconditional relationships- Happiness
- With People in Conditioned Relationships-Success
- Within their Systems and Identity Groups – Membership
- With the Environment – Sustainability
This Program for Growth in Social Responsibility, given in 2-3 days, in a residential or out of office format, is particularly aimed at:
- Public and private organizations interested in growing in social responsibility
- The families of the leaders with whom we work
- To educational institutions interested In developing teachers and students as true leaders of change
- As a deployment at all levels of an organization
- Present stories and best international practices in Social Responsibility and Ethical Leadership.
- Provide transformational leadership tools.
- Empower participants in their social role, generating pride, belonging, meaning and purpose.
- Integrate them into a Community of Change Agents in Mexico and the World
- Inner Governance
- Balance sheet
- Jog with the Pot
- Mexico, I care
- Go Green – Environmental Crisis